Monday 29 April 2013

Let's start!

Being a crazy stationery addict from Czech Republic and reading many other pen and paper blogs in English, I often thought about starting a stationery blog myself. The range of products is so different here! I've never seen Moleskine or Rhodia pad in my entire life (they are waaay over my budget), but I've seen many pens and paper goodies that other stationery bloggers probably haven't seen in their life :-)
The final words of encouragement came from Heather at Penchant for Paper when she was reviewing the Centropen Liner 2811 - yes, a pen made in the Czech Republic!
Czech Stationery Addict. Check Stationery Addict. Stationery that won't break your wallet :-) I will concentrate on pens, pencils and other goodies that are cheaper and affordable even for students, sometimes no-name, sometimes branded, sometimes made here, sometimes not. I also make my own planner pages so expect some post about it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jarka! I just found your blog through your comment on my site. I think it's great that you've started your own blog. Most pen bloggers are based in the United States (though I'm in Canada), so it will be great to get a different perspective from a totally different country - and to check out some supplies that aren't anything like those available in North America.

    And thanks for the mention of my blog :) I feel honoured that I provided the impetus to get you started here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Heather,
      welcome here! Yes, you were the one who convinced me that a different view from across the pond will be good for pen lovers community :-) I really don't know anybody blogging about pens from here.
      As my university finals are getting nearer and nearer, I should have no time for reviews, but I find that I can't be learning all day, so I've posted the first review and if this hot weather continues, it's not the last one before the August 12th.

      Delete
  2. Well, yes, I came here reading that cult Centropen 2811 review. Is this still alive? The last post seems to be two years old...

    ReplyDelete